Verify Any Bank Account Holders Name
Can I know the bank account holder’s name from the bank account number?
You can get account holder’s name using any UPI app if you have account number and ifsc.
Follow below steps:
• Open any UPI app like Gpay, Paytm, Amazon Pay etc.
• Go to send money option and choose send money using UPI id.
• When it ask to enter UPI id write UPI id in following format. <acc_no>@<11_digit_ifsc>.ifsc.npci
• For example if account number is 967710110006162 and ifsc is BKID0009677 then UPI id would be as : [email protected]
• After clicking proceed/next you will see account holder’s name exactly as set in bank’s server. Now you can cancel the transaction.
• The UPI app tells the beneficiary’s name just to confirm you are sending money to intended beneficiary, but it has such use also.
• Plz have a note that ifsc is not case sensitive you can put ifsc like bkid0009677 also.
• This is an unofficial trick discovered by me.